Deliveries… They are crucial to you enjoying your furniture! That is why we have worked tirelessly to figure out a system that works for all of us! We have taken control of the process ensuring that you get what you want when you want it!
We are happy to currently offer Free Delivery on all orders in the Mainland United Kingdom. With this Standard Delivery Service, we offer you delivery to the room of your choice, as well as the opening and unpacking of product and disposal of the packaging.
We also offer Weekend Delivery available at a premium of £35 to be delivered on a Saturday or Sunday.
For orders outside of Mainland UK there will be an additional charge for delivery:
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands,
Off-shore Scottish Islands: £45
Isle of Man, Channel Islands: We will contact you after the order is processed with an additional fee.
***Smaller items or items that have been flat-packed may not be opened or disposed of by Delivery Partners as per their policy.
EXPECTED DELIVERY TIMES
With every order, we hope to have the piece on the truck the very next day!
Most of our stock is available now!
Once an order is placed, we will book that in with our delivery partners. Once that piece has been collected, they will contact you in order to arrange a specific date. Feel free to provide us with a specific date that works for you in the order notes and we will attempt to arrange to have it delivered at that time.
On average, our deliveries can take approximately 5-10 business days, depending on location. To find out specific dates in advance of ordering a piece, or if you have any other questions about deliveries, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you wish to wait for a later date to have a piece delivered, not a problem! Let us know in the order notes and once it has been purchased we can hold onto it for your preferred date.
*** Selected Items, identified as Made-To-Order, are not subject to this timeline. Please inquire with us with regards to specific piece and subsequent delivery times.
NEW ARRIVALS & PRE-ORDERS
On all of our pre-order and new arrival pieces, we will have specific delivery times listed on the product pages.
The evening before the scheduled delivery date, you will receive a text message from our delivery partners providing you with a two-hour window, in which the delivery will occur the following day.
If you wish to select a particular time, we are able to request delivery to be blocked in either the morning or the afternoon, however, there is no guarantee the delivery team will be able to accommodate this.
If the delivery team arrives and you are not in or not able to have someone open and sign for the product, then the delivery team will contact you to book it at your next most convenience at no penalty to yourself. We do ask, however, that if you know in advance that a delivery date that has been booked will not work for yourself, then please let us know so we can re-book it for you!
SIGNATURE & INSPECTION
Upon delivery, the delivery person, or people, must open the package for you to show you that the product is in good condition. This way, we can have assurance, from both yourself and the delivery team, that the item has been handled with care. You will then need to sign upon viewing the piece and having the packaging removed. Before you sign for the item, it is your duty to inspect the piece. Your signature will confirm that you are satisfied with the piece.
If the piece is damaged in any way or you are dissatisfied in any way with the piece, upon first glance, prior to signing for it, you have the right to refuse the order. In which case, the item will be immediately returned to us and you will be issued a full refund. Please see our Return and Refund Policy for more information.
SIZE AND CLEARANCE
Measure twice, order once!
- It is the customer’s duty to ensure that there is appropriate access. Delivery & Returns and cancellation charges will apply for lack of access.
- It is up to the customer to secure lift access in apartments above the second floor.
- For all other property types or to discuss conditions that may affect delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
REFUND & RETURN POLICY
- We are happy to offer Free Returns, at the point of delivery. If, upon opening and examining the piece, in the presence of the delivery partner, the piece is not what you were looking for, then refuse the delivery and we will offer you a full refund.
- If however, you fail to “Refuse” the item at the point of delivery, then should you wish to return the item, you will be subject to delivery and collection costs. In either case, please ensure that the item is secured in its original packaging and in its original condition.
- We hope that you love your new piece of furniture, but should you change your mind, we accept returns within 14 days, provided the product is in its original condition, and in its original packaging, with all of its literature and pieces.
- To arrange a Return please contact email@example.com. All returns must first be authorised through this channel, and we will confirm with you via email.
- If you do wish to proceed with a return, we will issue you a refund, less the cost incurred for the initial delivery and collection.
Should your product arrive damaged or faulty the customer must refuse the delivery there and then, failing which, delivery and collection charges will be incurred and the order will be subject to investigation. Should this occur the customer is entitled to:
- Refuse / Reject the product and get a refund.
- Refuse / Reject the product and get an identical replacement.
- Refuse / Reject the product and get one similar in value if reasonably available.
INSPECT UPON DELIVERY
Should a customer wish to not have a delivery package opened by our delivery partners, this would mean that the customer accepts full responsibility and liability for the said item(s). From then on, no claim will be accepted.
We do not accept returns, refunds or store credits for any sale items, offer items and items where a discount has been redeemed using a voucher code.
In the case where a return is authorized, all reasonable charges incurred in processing the return will be payable by the customer, prior to any collection.
Refunds may take several days to process. We can only begin to process a refund once we have received and inspected the product.
If an item is not reported as damaged, and we discover damages upon arrival you may be found liable for the damages and your refund will be affected.
If a refund is not received, please contact your bank or credit card company. It may take some time to process before a refund is officially posted on your bank your account. If you have done all of this and your refund is not received yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions for us in regards to our Deliveries, Returns and Refunds, please don’t hesitate to ask! Send us an email, open up a chat, or give us a call anytime! We are always up for a chat!